Monday 1 April 2019

Anita says...April 2019

I don't see why one shouldn't be fascinated with the human form. We go through life in this wonderful envelope. Why not acknowledge that and try to say something about it?
- American artiste, Dorothea Tanning

The challenge of compressing an entire month's thoughts is heightened when a flurry of events unfold on the first day of the previous month!

I write this from New York City, my former home for over a decade, where my two children were born and where I had an exciting career as a Television host and producer. This image is of me standing under the canopy of my former office. Inside the historic ED SULLIVAN THEATRE building on 53rd Street on Broadway, the same building that now houses the exciting late night talk show of the irrepressible STEPHEN COLBERT.

30 years since I left NYC and my previous life, it still continues to inform and energise me with its chaotic, eccentric energy. 

Read more in the site

No comments:

Post a Comment