Saturday 13 May 2023

My mother was my best friend by Sharon Lowen - Mothers by Daughters and Others

My mother, Ethel Rose Lowen, was my best friend - sharing love, trust, and respect until she passed away peacefully at the age of 101. Throughout my childhood she ensured that I had every opportunity to be exposed to the finest arts and world cultures. Annual season tickets for all of the international dance, music and theatre series made it possible for me to see performances from Europe, South America, South, East and SE Asia including the Bolshoi Ballet, Uday Shankar, Ballet Folklorico, Eastern European Folk Dance and Puppetry, Marcel Marceau, Kabuki along with national companies of Martha Graham, Jose Limon, Merce Cunningham, Joan Erdman, Nikolais and the NYC Metropolitan Opera at Detroit's suitably large Masonic Temple Auditorium.

Read more in the site

Please provide your name / email id along with your comment. Anonymous and derogatory comments will be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment