Saturday 1 June 2024

Anita says...June 2024


Your time is limited,
So don't waste it by living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma-
Which is living with the results of other peoples thinking!

- Steve Jobs
Tech pioneer

In the end,
We'll all become stories

- Margaret Atwood
Writer

Having not danced, watched any performance or engaged with anyone connected with dance for a full month is a rarity for me. But it was a conscious decision. I needed to disconnect and distance myself for some time to be able to refocus and perhaps, even float. I wanted to enjoy a rhythm where there were no deadlines, no rehearsals, no performance related duties and no compulsions to finish or complete any project. A real privilege, I know, but something that was long overdue.

Read more in the site

Please provide your name / email id along with your comment. Anonymous and derogatory comments will be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment