Sunday 1 September 2019

Anita says...September 2019

Most people believe 
That physicists are explaining the world 
They are only dancing in it
- GARY ZUKAV, American spiritual teacher

For almost all of last month, I was far away from home. Not just geographically but also from the familiarity of dance, performance and the arts. And yet, global events and the magic of the internet kept me abreast of so many events in our wonderful and fractured world of the performing arts. The distance from my cultural space helped give me a respite and an objective view of many issues and shifts in our lives as performers. Some ideas are still floating as unresolved questions. Others have settled into patterns that are now more than mere trends. As we move into the Fall season and cooler weather, I share more thoughts and ideas.

Read the message in the site

No comments:

Post a Comment