Friday 1 September 2017

Anita says...September 2017

"We are our choices.
Build yourself a great story."
- Jeff Bezos, Founder of AMAZON 

"I am the me I choose to be."
- Actor Sidney Poitier 

The month of August brought 31 days of nonstop activity for my home town. Officially founded 379 years ago, the MADRAS WEEK celebrations have expanded to fill the entire month! Alongside India's 70th Independence Day celebrations, August turned out to be overflowing with social and cultural activity.

Read on...

1 comment:

  1. Aneal Krishnamurthy5 September 2017 at 17:49

    Regarding the commentary on Draupadi, Janaki Rangarajan has already addressed the various issues raised in her production, Unravelled - http://kaminidandapani.typepad.com/my_weblog/2017/08/unravelling-draupadi.html. Unravelled will be coming to Chennai soon.

    ReplyDelete